Kamik - Rogue hike 3 chaussures femme
Women's winter shoes.
Can be used in wet places or in the snow.
These shoes fit normal.
Informations produit :
Our Rogue Hike 3 women's boots are made for walking, hiking, and getting all your errands done during the cold, wet months. Seam-sealed waterproof construction and GripXT traction will help you zip around the city, despite wet leaves, ice or slush. Your inner nature lover will be pleased that these cozy women's boots for winter and fall feature gorgeous leather from a tannery that's gold-rated for sustainability.
- Height: 15 cm
- Weight: 1 002 g per pair
- Circumference: 22.5 cm (size 7)
- Comfortable down to -20°C
- Seal-sealed waterproof genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Soft boa snow collar
- D-ring lacing system
- Waterproof inside zipper and felt gusset tongue
- Moisture wicking fleece lining
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Removable, moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- ASPEN rubber outsole uses deep treads with GripXT, for traction in rainy and light snow conditions
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
- Sustainable insulation. Innovative DRI-CAVE™ Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
- Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
ODOUR CONTROL INSOLE
- Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
GENUINE LEATHER & SUEDE
- Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
LEATHER WORKING GROUP
- Kamik has joined the Leather Working Group (LWG) to support and contribute to environmental best practice within the leather industry.
- Outsole designed with self-cleaning lugs to stop snow from accumulating in the grooves and to maximize winter traction.