Kamik - Alborg women boots
Women's winter boots.
Fur-lining. Can be used in wet places or snow.
These boots fit normal.
Informations produit :
To keep your feet comfortable on the coldest days, go with our Alborg winter boots for men. Whether you’re spending the day outside watching your daughter play in her pond hockey tournament or taking the dog out for a walk on a freezing-cold night, cold weather is no match for these winter boots for snow. Featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction.
The Zylextra® liner delivers maximum warmth. The four-layer system wicks moisture away, conforms to your foot, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out, providing an impenetrable barrier against the cold in the heart of winter. And to top it off, it’s made in Canada, where cold is a way of life.
The Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper with gusset tongue and D-ring lacing system
- 9 mm Zylextra® removable liner (77% recycled content)
- Faux shearling snow collar and moisture wicking lining
- Thermal barrier insole for extra warmth
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- SNOWGRIP synthetic rubber outsole
- Height : 26 cm
- Weight : 1450 g per pair
- Temperature rated : - 50° C / - 58° F
Anonymous customer published the 26/01/2020 following an order made on 12/01/2020
Très belles bottes Confirme à la commande
Anonymous customer published the 15/11/2019 following an order made on 06/11/2019
Bottes agréables aux pieds il ne me reste plus quand les tester au Canada. .