100% natural health and beauty care product.
For more information click on one of the tabs located just above.
At your place within 48hrs (France)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Product no longer available for now – See other size or color
Notify me when available
This wonderful combination of glacial clay from the Canadian prairies and Canadian organic maple sugar, offers you a pleasant, soft body wrap that is typical of our beautiful regions. This type of clay is well researched and is a good source of body-available minerals, particularly rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium. Maple powder has been carefully selected for its softness and delicate aromas.
Balneotherapy and body wraps are very beneficial
for the health of the body and the mind.
- Toning and re-mineralization of the body
- Relaxation and unwinding
- Product based on Canadian maple sugar
Very useful for the following needs:
- Fatigue, lack of vitality
- Tension and stress
- For a typical Canadian body care
How to use :
- Bath: Pour 4tbsp into the tap stream of the bath and mix well with the water. Clean the bath after use. Avoid using in a damaged bathtub (as it could stain). Duration of bath: 15 to 30 minutes.
- Wrap: In a ceramic bowl and with the help of a brush, mix about 1/2 cup of powder with a small amount of warm water, gradually increasing the amount of water until you reach a nice paste consistency. Apply all over the body using a brush or directly with the fingers. Wrap with plastic wrap and a warm blanket. Duration of the wrapping: 30 to 45 minutes. Complete the treatment with a shower or a hot bath.
For optimal care:
Complete an exfoliation before bathing or wrapping with the exfoliating Sugar & Citrus scrub. Finish your bath or shower with Madame Savon (Mrs. Soap) Maple Soap, then moisturize the skin with Maple Body Cream
L'Herbier Body Care has been a renowned Quebec laboratory for many years. Developed by a naturopath, all of its products are all natural, and based on top quality products created from Canadian flora.