Kamik - Rogue 7 bottes femme
Women's winter shoes.
Can be used in wet places or in the snow.
These shoes fit normal.
Informations produit :
Our Rogue 7 women's boots will take you from fall to winter in comfort and style. Their seam-sealed waterproof construction will keep your feet dry while GripXT traction offers the grip and stability you need as you rush to work, even when faced with ice, slush, or slippery leaves. Made with eco-friendly leather.
- Height: 23 cm
- Weight: 1 089 g per pair
- Circumference: 28 cm (size 7)
- Comfortable down to -20°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Lace up style with padded felt collar
- Waterproof inside zipper closure
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking soft boa lining
- Removable, moulded EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- ASPEN rubber outsole uses deep treads with GripXT, for traction in rainy and light snow conditions
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
- Sustainable insulation. Innovative DRI-CAVE™ Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
- Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
ODOUR CONTROL INSOLE
- Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
GENUINE LEATHER & SUEDE
- Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
LEATHER WORKING GROUP
- Kamik has joined the Leather Working Group (LWG) to support and contribute to environmental best practice within the leather industry.
- Outsole designed with self-cleaning lugs to stop snow from accumulating in the grooves and to maximize winter traction.