Kamik - Iceland F bottes femme
Women's winter boots.
Can be used in wet places or in the snow.
These boots fit normal.
Informations produit :
Iceland F is designed for maximizing life in sub-zero temperatures. Thanks to its moisture-wicking faux shearling lining and HEAT-MX™ insulation, these women’s classic winter boots are rated for -40˚C. Genuine leather combined with seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps your feet dry all day long.
- Height: 21.5 cm
- Weight: 1225g per pair
- Circumference: 30 cm (size 7)
- Comfortable down to -40°C
- Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper
- Faux fur snow collar and gusset tongue
- HEAT-MX™ 145 sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture wicking faux fur lining
- NiteRays reflective technology
- Removable CushyStep Everyday EVA foam footbed
Odour-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- DEFENDER2 outsole offers heightened stability and traction in snowy conditions
- Channels easily disperse snow, mud and water
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
- Sustainable insulation. Innovative DRI-CAVE™ Technology helps removes moisture for ultimate warmth comfort.
- Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
ODOUR CONTROL INSOLE
- Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.